UA SUPPLY STORE STORE POLICIES
Always keep your sales receipt!
In-Store Pickup Policy
Orders must be picked up by the person named in the "Ship To / Customer Pick-Up" field
when order is placed.
Photo identification is required at the time of pick-up. If you need to change
the person authorized to pick up your order for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with
your order number and the name of the person you are authorizing to pick up your order.
The SUPe Store may store your items for no more than 30 days.
Any textbook or other item of merchandise that is not claimed by the apparent owner within 30 days after
the date of purchase shall be deemed abandoned and shall entitle the apparent owner to an in-store merchandise
credit in the amount of the item's purchase price for a period of one (1) year from the date of abandonment.
After the 30-day period, the University in its sole discretion may sell or otherwise dispose of the abandoned
textbook or other item of merchandise in any manner it deems appropriate. The apparent owner agrees to
absolve and hold the University harmless for any damage or claim for the abandoned textbooks or other items
of merchandise due to or resulting from the University's sale or other disposal thereof. The apparent
owner's sole remedy is limited to a claim for an in-store merchandise credit in the amount of the purchase
price of the textbook or other item of merchandise.
Book Refund and Buyback Policies
- Original receipt required for all refunds.
- New textbooks must be in new condition (no markings, no bent covers, no scuffs).
- Shrink wrapped bundles and/or sets are refundable only if digital access codes and CDs are
- Full refunds are available during first week only of regular semester classes with original receipt.
Full refunds are available the second and third week of
regular semester classes with original receipt
and drop/add slip. During interim term and all other
timeframes, refunds are available only within 48
hours of purchase and only with original receipt.
Trade books Refunds:
- Original receipt required fo all refunds.
- Refunds are available only within 48 hours of purchase.
- No refunds are available on special order items, Cliff Notes, computer books, magazines, dictionaries,
reference books, and study aids.
Used textbooks in a savings of 35% off the price of a new book. Textbooks are-subject to change
through revision by the publisher as well as new adoptions by faculty members. Used textbooks are
bought back by The University Supply Store at up to 50% of the purchase price subject to the following:
Several factors can cause textbooks to have little or no resale value including:
- The textbook is listed as a required text for the following semester.
- The University Supply Store has not reached the required limit of this textbook.
- The textbook has been subject only to normal usage.
- Old edition textbooks.
- Discontinued or overstock textbooks.
- Badly damaged textbooks.
General Merchandise Return Policies:
- Refunds and exchanges must be completed within 30 day of original purchase.
- Original receipt is required for all refunds.
- Merchandise must be in new selling condition. Software must be in original shrink wrap/packaging.
- Defective merchandise will be exchanged for same item.
- No refunds available on special order items, Apple Campus store purchases, calculators, open ink cartridges,
and special event t-shirts.
All Apple Campus Store sales are final.
***ALWAYS KEEP YOUR
Shipping charges are calculated on a per-product basis.
Please make note of the shipping charges associated with each